Find peace of mind with a customized nurse call system
Keeping your people safe is your #1 priority. With a customized nurse call system, you can securely provide safety and freedom for your hospital, nursing home, or assisted living facility.
Discover how you can have a reliable, fast, cost-effective nurse call system with a flexible range of call types and alarms.
“Entrusting our safety alerts and communications systems to Amped is among the best decisions we have made. They are knowledgeable and skillful, and our systems under their stewardship function reliably and accurately. These systems keep people safe, and so they are of critical importance.”
Amped’s nurse call systems provide:
- Attractive, convenient devices with long battery life
- Advanced algorithm for locating residents under duress
- A wireless network that conforms to requirements defined by UL 2560
- Reports on daily activities per patient or as broad as year-end reviews of an entire facility.
- Reliable wireless and wired nurse call systems
- Wrist-band call buttons
- Help pull cords
- Personal wearable pendants
- RTLS – Real Time Locating Services
- UL1069 compliant wired and wireless systems.
- Specialty call cords to accommodate special needs such as soft touch, chin and breath activated call points.
Partner with AMPED for the most reliable and expandable nurse call systems for your healthcare facility.
Tacera provides tools for infection control, fall prevention, reporting, and an open API for true interoperability with other systems.”
Quantum Wireless Nurse Call
Vision Link Wireless Nurse Call
as a complete system to UL1069 Edition 7 for “Hospital
Signaling and Nurse Call Equipment,” or UL 2560 for “Assisted
Living and Independent Living Facilities”.
Patient information, statistical call analysis reports with staff
response times, active and passive resident and staff check-in,
patient bed turn notification, flexible alarm notification with
escalation and so much more are all standard features of the
powerful and flexible Vision Link integration platform.
Engineered for the future, new developments are always
backwards compatible to ensure it accommodates the growth
and requirements of your community.”