Join Our Team
Low Voltage Electronics Technician
As a technician, you will install, maintain, and troubleshoot life safety low voltage systems including Wander Prevention, Nurse Call, Access Control, Locking Systems, and CCTV.
- 2 years of experience or 2-year degree in Electronics or Information Technology/Networking:
- Relay logic
- Electrical circuit theory
- Wireless networking
- Cable pulling
- Structure modifications using power and hand tools
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
- Safely work in high-traffic areas
Leadership skills are a plus.
- Install and repair low-voltage equipment in facilities located in several different states
- Safely operate and maintain a work vehicle
- Maintain accurate documentation including work orders, time sheets, and equipment logs
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Effectively communicate with the team on a daily basis
- Must be able to work on a ladder for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lb.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass an extensive background check
- Must be able to travel away from your home throughout the work-week
- Must be able to travel up to 3-4 nights a week and on-call 1 weekend a month